Akagera National Park
- Akagera Game Drive
- Birding in Akagera National Park
- Fishing in lake Shakani:
- Boat safaris on Lake Ihema
- Behind the scenes:
- Akagera Game Drive: The game drive will offer chances to scenic, the wildlife like lions,rhinos, buffalos, antelopes including; the elands, topis, Maasai girafffes, monkeys, savannah birds, leopards, the hyenas… You need to be accompanied by the guide who is so knowledgeable about the flora and the fauna that is found in the park
- Birding in Akagera National Park: This park is one of the places that is not to be missed by any birder along with the great Nyungwe forest national park. It harbors 520 species of birds which are found in this national park.
- Fishing in lake Shakani: This would be one of the extra ordinary activity to be carried out along the shores of Lake Shakani, you will hear the snorts of the hippos as well as the dry of the water birds plus the sounds of the fish in the water.
- Boat safaris on Lake Ihema: Boat safaris are normally the main highlight of any visit with in east Africa and it’s with the boat safari that you will be able to adventure Lake Ihema in Akagera National Park.
- Behind the scenes: For more insight into Akagera, including conservation developments within the park, take a ‘Behind-the- Scenes’ tour of the park headquarters.